Rather than simply focusing on their isolated symptoms, a holistic approach to natural fertility focuses on identifying and addressing the root causes of infertility through a variety of alternative and functional treatments. When the root causes are addressed, the body can more likely achieve optimal health and fertility.
Benefits of Receiving a Holistic Approach to Natural Fertility
- Addresses the underlying health issue that is causing infertility
- Promotes improved overall health and well-being
- Reduces the chance of medical interventions
- Enhances hormonal balance throughout the body
- Optimizes the functioning of the reproductive system
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle
- Lowers stress levels and anxiety
- Increases chances of a natural conception
Holistic, Natural Fertility vs. Medical Interventions
Most importantly, medical interventions are not always effective. This is because underlying health issues could be causing the infertility and simply trying a medical procedure (such as IVF) will not address the root cause of the issue.
Holistic fertility is much more affordable to individuals. It focuses on treating the root cause of infertility by optimizing overall well-being, making it possible to achieve conception as well as long-lasting health. It’s also more accessible since appointments can be made via telehealth if needed.
Examples of medical interventions for fertility include:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Fertility medications
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Egg or sperm donations
- Testicular sperm extraction
- Synthetic hormone replacements
What are Common Health Issues That Cause Infertility?
- Blood sugar instability
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic Inflammation
- Digestive issues / Gut infections
- Dryness of the vaginal area
- Chronic illness
- Chronic fatigue
- Adrenal Fatigue / Cortisol imbalance
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Absence of ovulation
- Insulin resistance
- Undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction
- Pelvic infection
- Various lifestyle factors
Types of Treatments Used with Natural Fertility
- Nutritional therapy (oral and IV)
- Mineral supplements
- Herbal remedies
- Emotional support and lifestyle coaching
- In-person and telehealth appointments are available
- And more
What To Expect with a Holistic Natural Fertility Specialist
Once this is identified, treatment can begin. Treatment will be customized for each client based on their specific needs. Most treatment programs will last 4 to 6 months but can vary.
Natural Fertility Treatment with Road to Fertility
After the cause of the issue is determined, medical evidence will be collected in the form of a complete blood panel, and treatment can begin.